Lynx vs Fever Game Info
Minnesota Lynx 5-5 (1-2 Away) vs. Indiana Fever (5-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Lynx vs Fever Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIN (-125) | IND (+105)
Spread: MIN -1.5 (-110) | IND +1.5 (-110)
Total: 152.5 – Over: (-110) | Under (-110)
Odds to win WNBA Championship: MIN: (+3300) | IND: (+8000)
Lynx vs Fever Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Minnesota and Indiana are facing each other for the first time this season.
- Minnesota was 2-1 (2-1 ATS) against Indiana last season.
- Minnesota defeated Indiana, 89-65, the last time they played, which was on July 18, 2018.
- Minnesota is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- Indiana is 3-12 ATS in its last 15 home games.
Lynx vs Fever Prop Bet
All Lynx vs. Fever betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team Total Points: Indiana Fever Under 75.5 (-115) – The Fever are averaging 71.0 points per game over their last five games, and are in a tough travel spot here, despite this being a home game. The Fever last played Saturday in Seattle. They were supposed to fly to Atlanta to change planes and then fly home. However, due to plane issues, the team could not get on their flight home to Indiana, and instead took a bus from Atlanta home. After their bus broke down, the team waited at a rest stop for four hours for their bus to be fixed before finally completing the trip back to Indiana. After 22 hours of travel, the team got back home with less than 24 hours before tonight's game
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo Abbe-Schneider also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.