Middle Tennessee vs Liberty Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders and Liberty Flames.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Middle Tennessee vs Liberty Point Spread
The Flames are 19.5-point home favorites against the Blue Raiders. Liberty is -110 to cover the spread, while Middle Tennessee is -110 to cover as the 19.5-point underdog.
Middle Tennessee vs Liberty Over/Under
The over/under for the Middle Tennessee vs Liberty Week 6 college football matchup is set at 58.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Middle Tennessee vs Liberty Moneyline
The Blue Raiders vs Flames moneyline has Liberty as a -1600 favorite, while Middle Tennessee is the +820 underdog on the road.
Middle Tennessee vs Liberty Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee defeated Liberty, 27-7, during their only all-time head-to-head matchup on Sept. 18, 1982.
- Middle Tennessee is 3-13 straight up in its last 16 away games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Middle Tennessee's last six games.
- Liberty is 6-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Liberty's last five games.
Middle Tennessee vs Liberty Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MTSU: (+820) | LIB: (-1600)
Spread: MTSU: +19.5 (-110) | LIB: -19.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MTSU: (N/A) | LIB: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.