Michigan vs Wisconsin Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
No. 11 Michigan Wolverines (2-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 13 Wisconsin Badgers (2-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Camp Randall Stadium – Madison, WI
Michigan vs Wisconsin Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (+145) | WIS: (-170)
Spread: MICH: +3 (+100) | WIS: -3 (-120)
Total: 44 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MICH: 34% | WIS: 66%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: MICH: (+2500) | WIS: (+6000)
Odds to Win Big Ten Championship: MICH: (+400) | WIS: (+500)
Michigan vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Wisconsin, 38-13, at home in Ann Arbor in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Wisconsin is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Michigan is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- The home team has won nine of the last 10 meetings in this series, and the Badgers have won each of their last four matchups with Michigan at home in Madison, WI.
- Wisconsin is the only remaining FBS team to not allow a single point through Week 3 of the 2019 college football season.
- Wisconsin has outscored its first two opponents, 110-0.
- Michigan has outscored its first two opponents, 64-42.
- Both Michigan and Wisconsin are coming off Week 3 byes heading into Week 4.
- Wisconsin defeated Central Michigan, 61-0, at home in Madison in Week 2.
- Michigan defeated Army, 24-21 (2OT), at home in Ann Arbor in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.