Michigan vs Indiana Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 13
No. 15 Michigan Wolverines (8-2, 5-2 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (7-3, 4-3 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 23, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Bloomington, IN
Michigan vs Indiana Odds & Betting Info
As of this publication, only the spread and moneyline were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-330) | IND: (+255)
Spread: MICH: -8.5 (-110) | IND: +8.5 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MICH: 73% | IND: 27%
Michigan vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan defeated Indiana, 31-20, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Nov. 17, 2018.
- Michigan is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Michigan is 10-0 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Indiana has lost 23 straight head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan defeated Michigan State, 44-10, at home in Week 12.
- Indiana lost to No. 9 Penn State, 34-27, on the road in Week 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.