Michigan State vs Wisconsin Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Jan. 21 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Michigan State vs Wisconsin Basketball Game Info
No. 14 Michigan State Spartans (14-3, 5-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 8 Wisconsin Badgers (15-2, 6-1 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, January 21, 2022
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Kohl Center — Madison, WI
Michigan State vs Wisconsin Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+130) | WIS: (-156)
Spread: MSU: +3.5 (-120) | WIS: -3.5 (-102)
Total: 139 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+5000) | WIS: (+5000)
Michigan State vs Wisconsin Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Wisconsin Badgers win (65.1%)
Michigan State vs Wisconsin Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 77-59 straight up in 136 all-time head-to-head matchups against Wisconsin.
- Wisconsin defeated Michigan State, 85-76, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 25, 2020.
- Michigan State is 8-2 straight up in its last 10 games against Wisconsin.
- The total has hit the over in six of Michigan State's last eight games.
- Wisconsin is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Wisconsin's last seven games against Michigan State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.