Michigan State vs Wake Forest Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for 2019 New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Michigan State vs Wake Forest Pinstripe Bowl Game Info
2019 New Era Pinstripe Bowl
Michigan State Spartans (6-6, 4-5 Big Ten) vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons (8-4, 4-4 ACC)
Date: Friday, Dec. 27, 2019
Time: 3:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Yankee Stadium – New York, NY
Michigan State vs Wake Forest Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-180) | WAKE: (+150)
Spread: MSU: -3.5 (-110) | WAKE: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 50 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: 58% | WAKE: 42%
Yankee Stadium Capacity for Football Games
- Yankee Stadium's seating capacity is expanded to 54,251 seats for football games.
Michigan State & Wake Forest Strength of Schedule
- Michigan State went 0-4 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Wake Forest went 0-1 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Michigan State vs Wake Forest Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Michigan State and Wake Forest have never faced one another prior to their 2019 RedBox Bowl matchup.
- Michigan State is is 2-2-1 (W-L-D) in its last five head-to-head matchups with ACC opponents.
- Wake Forest 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big Ten opponents.
- Neither Michigan State nor Wake Forest has appeared in the Pinstripe Bowl prior to this upcoming matchup.
- Michigan State is 2-3 in its last five bowl game appearances.
- Wake Forest is 4-1 in its last five bowl game appearances.
- When the 2019 Pinstripe Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Michigan State opened as a 4.5-point favorite.
- When the 2019 Pinstripe Bowl total was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, it was 49 points.
- Michigan State defeated Maryland, 19-16, at home in Week 14.
- Wake Forest lost to Syracuse, 39-30 (OT), on the road in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.