Michigan State vs Purdue Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Michigan State vs Purdue Basketball Game Info
Michigan State Spartans (10-8, 4-8 Big Ten) vs. Purdue Boilermakers (13-8, 8-6 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Mackey Arena – West Lafayette, IN
Michigan State vs Purdue Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+200) | PUR: (-255)
Spread: MSU: +6 (-115) | PUR: -6 (-105)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: (N/A) | PUR: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+12000) | PUR: (+6500)
Michigan State vs Purdue Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 26.3%
Michigan State vs Purdue Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Purdue defeated Michigan State, 55-54, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 8, 2021.
- Purdue is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Purdue is 68-55 in the 123 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Michigan State lost to then-No. 15 Iowa, 88-58, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Purdue lost to Minnesota, 71-68, in its most recent game on Feb. 11, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!