Michigan State vs Ohio State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 12 Game
By Larry Rupp
Michigan State vs Ohio State Week 12 Game Info
Week 12 College Football Game
No. 7 Michigan State Spartans (9-1, 6-1 Big Ten) vs. No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (9-1, 7-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, November 20, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Ohio Stadium – Columbus, OH
Michigan State vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (+730) | OSU: (-1300)
Spread: MSU: +18.5 (-108) | OSU: -18.5 (-112)
Total: 67.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Michigan State vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State wins (87.2%)
Michigan State vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 34-15 straight up in 49 all-time head-to-head matchups against Michigan State.
- Ohio State defeated Michigan State, 52-12, during their most recent meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Michigan State is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Michigan State's last 13 games.
- Ohio State is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Ohio State's last six games against Michigan State.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.