Cover Photo: Getty Images
Michigan State vs LSU Game Info
No. 3 LSU Tigers (28-6) vs. No. 2 Michigan State (30-6)
Date: Friday, March 29, 2019
Time: 7:09 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
Michigan State vs LSU Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on Fanduel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LSU: (+230) | MSU: (-290)
Spread: LSU: +6 (-110) | MSU: -6 (-110)
Total: 148 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LSU: 46% | MSU: 54%
Michigan State vs LSU Betting Trends & Stats
- LSU is 19-14-1 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Michigan State is 25-11 ATS this season.
- The total has gone over in five of LSU's last 10 games.
- Michigan State is 7-1 straight up on neutral courts this season.
- LSU beat No. 6-seed Maryland, 69-67, to advance to the Sweet 16.
- Michigan State beat No. 10-seed Minnesota, 70-50, in the second round of the NCAA Tournament.
Michigan State vs LSU Prop Bet
All Michigan State-LSU betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (LSU) Total Points: Over 71.5 (-115) – The LSU Tigers are averaging 80.9 points per game (PPG) on the year, and the Tigers really know how to put up points against top competition. The Tigers scored at least 73 points in all five of their regular-season matchups with Top-25 AP teams. LSU also averaged 80.0 PPG in its nine regular-season games against NCAA Tournament teams.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.