Michigan State vs Illinois Basketball Game Info
Michigan State Spartans (16-8, 8-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 22 Illinois Fighting Illini (6-7, 8-4 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Center – Champaign, IL
Michigan State vs Illinois Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MSU: (-130) | ILL: (+110)
Spread: MSU: -1.5 (-115) | ILL: +1.5 (-105)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MSU: 34% | ILL: 66%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MSU: (+2200) | ILL: (+4500)
Odds to Make 2021 Final Four: MSU: (+300) | ILL: (+850)
Michigan State vs Illinois Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan State: 59.3%
Michigan State vs Illinois Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State defeated Illinois, 76-56, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams earlier this season on Jan. 2, 2020.
- Michigan State is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Michigan State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Michigan State is 1-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Illinois' last five home games against Michigan State.
- Michigan State lost to Michigan, 77-68, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Illinois lost to then-No. 9 Maryland, 75-66, at home in its most recent game on Friday, Feb. 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.