Michigan State vs Indiana Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting for College Football Week 7
Week 7's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 10 Michigan State Spartans and Indiana Hoosiers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan State vs Indiana Point Spread
The Spartans are 4.5-point road favorites against the Hoosiers. Michigan State is -108 to cover the spread, while Indiana is -112 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Michigan State vs Indiana Over/Under
The over/under for the Michigan State vs Indiana Week 7 college football matchup is set at 48.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Michigan State vs Indiana Moneyline
The Spartans vs Hoosiers moneyline has Michigan State as a -210 favorite, while Indiana is the +168 underdog at home.
Michigan State vs Indiana Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 48-17-2 straight up in 67 all-time head-to-head matchups against Indiana.
- Indiana defeated Michigan State, 24-0, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Michigan State is 12-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 games against Indiana.
- The total has hit the over in six of Michigan State's last nine games.
- Indiana is 4-1 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Indiana's last 13 games against Michigan State.
Michigan State vs Indiana Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline:MSU: (-210) | IU: (+168)
Spread:MSU: -4.5 (-108) | IU: +4.5 (-112)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire:MSU: (N/A) | IU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.