Michigan vs Maryland Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Michigan vs Maryland Basketball Game Info
No. 16 Michigan Wolverines (7-0, 2-0 Big Ten) vs. Maryland Terrapins (6-3, 1-2 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Dec. 31, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: XFINITY Center – College Park, MD
Michigan vs Maryland Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-130) | UMD: (+110)
Spread: MICH: -1.5 (-114) | UMD: +1.5 (-106)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MICH: (26%) | UMD: (74%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+4000) | UMD: (+7500)
Michigan vs Maryland Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Michigan vs Maryland Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Michigan, 83-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 8, 2020.
- Michigan is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Maryland.
- The all-time, head-to-head series between Michigan and Maryland is tied, 6-6.
- Michigan defeated Nebraska, 80-69, in its most recent game on Dec. 25, 2020.
- Maryland defeated then-No. 6 Wisconsin, 70-64, in its most recent game on Dec. 28, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!