The Wednesday slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the Miami Hurricanes and the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Miami vs Notre Dame Point Spread
Notre Dame is the underdog by 4.5 points against Miami. Notre Dame is -110 to cover the spread, and Miami is -110.
Miami vs Notre Dame Over/Under
A combined point total of 143 has been set for Miami-Notre Dame on February 2, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Miami vs Notre Dame Moneyline
The Miami vs Notre Dame moneyline has Miami as a -194 favorite, while Notre Dame is a +160 underdog.
Miami vs Notre Dame Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami wins (62.4%)
Miami vs Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 11 times in 21 games.
- As a 5-point favorite or greater, the Hurricanes have one win ATS (1-5-1) this season.
- There have been 12 Miami games (out of 21) that went over the total this year.
- Notre Dame's record against the spread is 10-11-0.
- The Fighting Irish have won once ATS (1-2) as a 5-point underdog or greater this season.
- This year, 10 of Notre Dame's 21 games have hit the over.
Miami vs Notre Dame Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Miami: (-194) | Notre Dame: (+160)
- Spread: Miami: -4.5 (-110) | Notre Dame: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 143 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!