Miami vs Duke Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 13 Game
Miami vs Duke State Week 13 Game Info
Week 13 College Football Game
Miami Hurricanes (6-5, 4-3 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (3-8, 0-7 ACC)
Date: Saturday, November 27, 2021
Time: 12:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Miami vs Duke Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-2000) | DUKE: (+920)
Spread: MIA: -20.5 (-115) | DUKE: +20.5 (-105)
Total: 68.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Miami vs Duke Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Miami wins (97.5%)
Miami vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami is 14-4 in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Duke.
- Miami defeated Duke, 48-0, in their last meeting on Dec. 5, 2020.
- Miami is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Miami's last five games.
- Duke is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in three of Duke's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.