Miami vs Duke Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 14
Miami Hurricanes (6-5, 4-3 ACC) vs. Duke Blue Devils (4-7, 2-5 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wallace Wade Stadium – Durham, NC
Miami vs Duke Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-340) | DUKE: (+260)
Spread: MIA: -9 (-110) | DUKE: +9 (-110)
Total: 47 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: 61% | DUKE: 39%
Miami vs Duke Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Duke defeated Miami, 20-12, on the road in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Nov. 3, 2018.
- Miami is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- Miami is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Duke.
- Miami lost to FIU, 30-24, on the road in Week 13.
- Duke lost to Wake Forest, 39-27, on the road in Week 13.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.