Miami vs Clemson Odds, Spread, Prediction, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 6 Game
By Max Staley
Miami vs Clemson Game Info
College Football Week 6
Miami Hurricanes (3-0, 2-0 ACC) vs. No. 1 Clemson Tigers (3-0, 2-0 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 10, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Clemson, SC
Miami vs Clemson Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+470) | CLEM: (-650)
Spread: MIA: +14.5 (-114) | CLEM: -14.5 (-106)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (24%) | CLEM: (76%)
Odds to Win ACC: MIA: (+1000) | CLEM: (-500)
Miami vs Clemson Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Miami (14.0%) | Clemson: (86.0%)
Miami vs Clemson Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Miami is 6-5 straight up in its 11 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Clemson.
- Clemson defeated Miami, 38-3, on Dec. 2, 2017 at home in the most recent meeting between these two.
- Miami is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Miami is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Clemson.
- Clemson is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
- Clemson is 19-1 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Miami defeated Florida State, 52-10, at home in its most recent game in Week 4.
- Clemson defeated Virginia, 41-23, at home in its most recent game in Week 5.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.