Miami vs Auburn Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness Midwest Region — Second Round
No. 10 Miami Hurricanes (24-10) vs. No. 2 Auburn Tigers (28-5)
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2022
Time: 7:45 p.m. EST
Venue: Bon Secours Wellness Arena — Greenville, SC
Miami vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+250) | AUB: (-315)
Spread: MIA: +7.5 (-110) | AUB: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 144 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+15000) | AUB: (+1200)
Miami vs Auburn Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: Auburn Tigers win (83.3%)
Miami vs Auburn Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Miami is 1-1 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Auburn.
- Auburn defeated Miami, 60-58, in their last meeting on March 14, 2001.
- Miami is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Auburn is 2-4 ATS in its last six games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the over in six of Miami's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Auburn's last 13 games played in March.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.