Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan Game Info
MAC Championship Game 2019
Miami (OH) Redhawks (7-5, 6-2 MAC) vs. Central Michigan Chippewas (8-4, 6-2 MAC)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: M-OH: (+205) | CMU: (-260)
Spread: M-OH: +7 (-115) | CMU: -7 (-105)
Total: 54 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: M-OH: 17% | CMU: 83%
Ford Field Capacity
- Ford Field seating capacity is 65,000 for football games.
Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) defeated Central Michigan, 31-14, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Sept. 23, 2017.
- Central Michigan is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Miami (OH).
- Central Michigan and Miami (OH) have split their last 10 head-to-head matchups.
- Miami (OH) has not appeared in the MAC championship game since 2010, when the Redhawks defeated Northern Illinois (NIU), 26-21.
- Central Michigan has not appeared in the MAC championship game since 2009, when the Chippewas defeated Ohio, 20-10.
- Central Michigan defeated Miami (OH), 35-10, in their lone head-to-head matchup in the MAC championship game (2007).
- Miami (OH) is 2-2 in its four all-time appearances in the MAC championship game.
- Central Michigan is 3-0 in its three all-time appearances in the MAC championship game.
- When the 2019 MAC championship game spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook earlier this week, Central Michigan opened as a 6.5-point favorite.
- Miami (OH) lost to Ball State, 41-27, on the road in Week 14.
- Central Michigan defeated Toledo, 49-7, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.