Mets vs White Sox Game Info
New York Mets (52-55, 24-35 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (46-59, 27-27 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 31, 2019
Time: 2:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Mets vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-194) | CHW: (+166)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-122) | CHW: +1.5 (+104)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 74% | CHW: 26%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Zack Wheeler (7-6, 4.71 ERA) | CHW: Dylan Cease (1-3, 6.86 ERA)
Mets vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Mets are 6-0 straight up in their last five games.
- The Mets are 9-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 10 road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of the White Sox's last six games against the Mets.
- The White Sox are 1-7 straight up in their last eight games.
Mets vs White Sox Stats
- The Mets is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.12 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Zack Wheeler is 0-0 with a 6.75 ERA in one career start against the White Sox.
- Dylan Cease is 1-1 with a 7.20 ERA in two career home starts. He has never faced the Mets in his career.
Mets vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Mets-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Michael Conforto (+240) — Through his first four MLB starts, White Sox's rookie Dylan Cease has struggled mightily to the tune of a 6.86 ERA. He has also allowed four homers and faces a surging Mets' team at the hitter-friendly confines of Guaranteed Rate Field on Thursday. Michael Conforto has been on fire since the MLB All-Star break, with a .309 batting average and five homers in 68 at-bats. He owns a .536 slugging percentage against righties on the season, while Cease is allowing a .500 slugging percentage to lefty hitters.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.