Mets vs Reds Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Friday, September 20
By Zach Brunner
Mets vs Reds Game Info
New York Mets (79-73, 36-42 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (72-81, 40-35 Home)
Date: Friday, Sept. 20, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ballpark – Cincinnati, OH
Mets vs Reds Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-174) | CIN: (+150)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+100) | CIN: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 8 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 70% | CIN: 30%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Jacob deGrom (9-8, 2.61 ERA) | CIN: Luis Castillo (15-6, 3.22 ERA)
Mets vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of the Mets' last five games.
- The Mets are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Cincinnati's last six games.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
Mets vs Reds Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.41 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
- Jacob deGrom is 2-1 with a 1.74 ERA in five career starts against Cincinnati.
- Luis Castillo is 1-0 with a 2.92 ERA in two career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Reds Prop Bet
All Mets-Reds betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Pete Alonso (+185) — Pete Alonso has hit a total of 49 home runs this season. Against right-handed pitchers, like Luis Castillo, Alonso has hit 36 home runs with a .589 slugging percentage. He has also hit 25 home runs with a .615 slugging percentage on the road (.561 at home). He looks to remain hot today after hitting a home run in each of his past two games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.