Mets vs Phillies Game Info
New York Mets (69-66, 32-39 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (69-65, 40-31 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 1, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Mets vs Phillies Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-110) | PHI: (-104)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+140) | PHI: +1.5 (-166)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 41% | PHI: 59%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Marcus Stroman (1-1, 4.91 ERA) | PHI: Zach Eflin (8-11, 4.50 ERA)
Mets vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Mets are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games.
- The Mets are 5-1 straight up in their last six road games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia's last five games against the Mets.
- Philadelphia is 6-2 straight up in its last eight home games against the Mets.
Mets vs Phillies Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.82 runs per game this season (No. 16 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Marcus Stroman is 2-0 with a 1.86 ERA in three career appearance (one start) against Philadelphia.
- Zach Eflin is 3-4 with a 6.00 ERA in nine career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Phillies Prop Bet
All Mets-Phillies betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Michael Conforto (+230) — Michael Conforto has hit a total of 28 home runs this season. He has performed better against right-handed pitchers, like Eflin, hitting 22 home runs and a .554 slugging percentage (.404 against lefties). In 21 career at-bats against Eflin, Conforto has hit two home runs and a 1.111 slugging percentage.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.