Mets vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 10
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Sunday includes the New York Mets playing the Miami Marlins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (53-32) vs. Miami Marlins (40-43)
- Date: Sunday, July 10, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-112) | MIA: (-104)
- Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-215) | MIA: -1.5 (+176)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Taijuan Walker (7-2), and Sandy Alcantara (9-3) answering the bell for the Miami Marlins.
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (55.3%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is the underdog, -104 on the moneyline, while New York is a -112 favorite at home.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Mets are hosting the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mets are -215 to cover the runline, with the Marlins being +176.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Mets-Marlins contest on July 10, with the over available at -118 and the under at -104.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 59 games this year and have walked away with the win 40 times (67.8%) in those games.
- New York has a mark of 30-17 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -130 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 46 of their 87 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 32.6% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (15-31).
- Miami has gone 12-23 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer (34.3%).
- Miami has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 41 times this season for a 41-39-3 record against the over/under.