Mets vs Marlins Game Info
New York Mets (40-50, 17-31 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (33-55, 15-29 Home)
Date: Friday, July 12, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Marlins Park – Miami, FL
Mets vs Marlins Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-108) | MIA: (-108)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (+230) | MIA: -1.5 (+192)
Total: 8 – Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: NYM: 75% | MIA: 25%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Jason Vargas (3-4, 3.77 ERA) | MIA: Caleb Smith (4-4, 3.50 ERA)
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Mets' last six games.
- The Mets are 3-10 straight up in their last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Miami's last six games.
- Miami is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
Mets vs Marlins Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 18).
- Miami is averaging 3.55 runs per game this season (No. 30).
- Jason Vargas has a 3-1 record with a 3.27 ERA in four career starts against Miami.
- Caleb Smith has a 1-0 record with a 3.24 ERA in three career starts against the Mets.
Mets vs Marlins Prop Bet
All Mets-Marlins betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jason Vargas - Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-118) – Vargas has been great in the strikeout department recently. He's racked up at least six strikeouts in each of his last two starts, averaging 8 Ks per game during that same span. Additionally, the Miami Marlins are averaging 8.97 Ks per game this season (No. 19 in MLB), which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.