Mets vs Giants Game Info
New York Mets (44-53, 21-34 Away) vs. San Francisco Giants (49-49, 22-26 Home)
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Oracle Park – San Francisco, CA
Mets vs Giants Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+130) | SF: (-150)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-162) | SF: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 9 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 18% | SF: 82%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Walker Lockett (0-1, 11.74 ERA) | SF: Jeff Samardzija (7-7, 3.93 ERA)
Mets vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Mets are 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last six road games.
- San Francisco is 10-1 ATS in its last 11 games overall.
- San Francisco has won seven games in a row and nine of its last 10.
Mets vs Giants Stats
- The Mets are averaging 4.67 runs per game this season (No. 18 in MLB).
- San Francisco is averaging 4.44 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Walker Lockett has a 0-1 record with a 11.74 ERA in two road starts this season. He has never faced the Giants in his career.
- Jeff Samardzija has a 0-5 record with a 7.32 ERA in 11 career starts appearances (five starts) against the Mets.
Mets vs Giants Prop Bet
All Mets-Giants betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Money Line / Total Runs Double: San Francisco Giants / Under 8.5 (+230) — The Mets lost in excruciating fashion last night, after a botched fly ball allowed the winning run to score in the bottom of the 10th inning for a 1-0 Giants' win. The two teams have now scored a combined six runs in two games so far in this series and San Francisco's starter Jeff Samardzija has been on fire recently. He's won each of his last three starts, allowing a combined four runs in 21 2/3 innings pitched.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.