Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Dodgers Game Info
New York Mets (27-27, 12-18 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (36-19, 20-7 Home)
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Mets vs Dodgers Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+160) | LAD: (-186)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-138) | LAD: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 23% | LAD: 77%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Noah Syndergaard (3-4, 4.93 ERA) | LAD: Walker Buehler (5-1, 3.58 ERA)
Mets vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Mets' last nine road games against the Dodgers.
- The total his hit the over in six of the Mets' last seven games against the Dodgers.
- The Mets are 3-11 straight up in 14 road games this May.
- The Dodgers are 16-3 straight up in 19 home games against righties this season.
Mets vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Mets-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Team to Score Last: New York Mets (+138) – Tonight's matchup sets up as another pitchers duel with Noah Syndergaard and second-year phenom Walker Buehler taking the mound. While runs may be scarce at the start, the Mets should heat up once they get to the Dodgers bullpen, which has struggled as of late and will have to contended with Pete Alonso, one of this season's best late-inning hitters.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.