Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Diamondbacks Game Info
New York Mets (27-29, 12-20 Away) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (28-29, 11-13 Home)
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
Time: 9:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Chase Field – Phoenix, AZ
Mets vs Diamondbacks Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (-122) | ARI: (+106)
Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+134) | ARI: +1.5 (-158)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Public (Moneyline) Betting Percentages: NYM: 33% | ARI: 67%
Probable Pitcher: NYM: Zack Wheeler (4-3, 4.63 ERA) | ARI: Jon Duplantier (1-0, 2.25 ERA)
Mets vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats
- The Mets are 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games against Arizona.
- The Mets are 5-2 straight up in their last seven games against Arizona.
- Arizona is 6-2 straight up in its last eight home games against the Mets.
- Arizona is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
Mets vs Diamondbacks Prop Bet
All Mets-Diamondbacks betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Total Runs: 0 Runs (+100) – The New York Mets and Arizona Diamondbacks have proven two of the slower first-inning offenses in the MLB this season. New York has scored in the first frame in 14 of its 56 games on the year, while Arizona has scored a first-inning run in 15 of its 57 total games.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.