The New York Mets versus the St. Louis Cardinals is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mets vs Cardinals Game Info
- New York Mets (12-5) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (9-5)
- Date: Monday, April 25, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Mets vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-148) | STL: (+126)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+122) | STL: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Mets vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (54.8%)
Mets vs Cardinals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mets vs. Cardinals reveal New York as the favorite (-148) and St. Louis as the underdog (+126) despite being the home team.
Mets vs Cardinals Spread
- The Mets are at the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+122 to cover) on the runline. St. Louis is -146 to cover.
Mets vs Cardinals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Mets versus Cardinals game on April 25 has been set at 6.5, with -122 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under.