Mets vs Cardinals Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
By David Hayes
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Mets vs Cardinals Game Info
New York Mets (11-8, 9-5 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (10-9, 5-3 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 20, 2019
Time: 2:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Mets vs Cardinals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYM: (+130) | STL: (-150)
Spread: NYM: +1.5 (-158) | STL: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYM: 15% | STL: 85%
Starting Pitcher: NYM: Chris Flexen (0-0, --- ERA) | STL: Miles Mikolas (1-1, 6.00 ERA)
Mets vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The New York Mets are 11-4 against the spread (ATS) in their last 15 road games.
- The total has gone over in 13 of the Mets' last 18 games.
- St. Louis is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
- St. Louis is 5-1 straight up in its last six games at home
Mets vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Mets-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Cardinals) Total Runs: Over 5 (+100) – The Cardinals head into Saturday's matchup with the Mets scoring the eighth-most runs per game in the MLB. St. Louis is averaging 5.21 runs per game on the season and 5.12 runs per game at home so far. Additionally, the Cards are facing the Mets' Chris Flexen in his 2019 season debut.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.