On Saturday in the MLB, the New York Mets are playing the Philadelphia Phillies.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mets vs Phillies Game Info
- New York Mets (30-17) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (21-25)
- Date: Saturday, May 28, 2022
- Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-126) | PHI: (+108)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+160) | PHI: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Mets vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Taijuan Walker (2-0) for the New York Mets, and Zach Eflin (1-3) for the Philadelphia Phillies.
Mets vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (52.7%)
Mets vs Phillies Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Phillies-Mets, Philadelphia is the underdog at +108, and New York is -126 playing at home.
Mets vs Phillies Spread
The Mets are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Phillies. The Mets are +160 to cover, and the Phillies are -194.
Mets vs Phillies Over/Under
A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Mets-Phillies contest on May 28, with the over available at -120 and the under at -102.
Mets vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 36 games this year and have walked away with the win 23 times (63.9%) in those games.
- New York has a mark of 19-11 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -126 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 24 of their 48 opportunities.
- The Phillies have compiled a 9-10 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 47.4% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Philadelphia has gone 9-8 (52.9%).
- Philadelphia has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times this season for a 25-21-1 record against the over/under.