Maryland vs Temple Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 3
Maryland vs Temple Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 3
No. 21 Maryland Terrapins (2-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Temple Owls (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 14, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Maryland vs Temple Betting Odds
As of publication, only the spread was available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: UMD: -8 (-110) | TEM: +8 (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UMD: 87% | TEM 13%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UMD: (+75000) | TEM: (+40000)
Maryland vs Temple Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Temple defeated Maryland, 35-14, on the road in College Park in the the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 15, 2018.
- Maryland is 7-2 in its nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Temple.
- Maryland is 4-2 in its six all-time, head-to-head matchups against AAC opponents.
- Temple is 3-18 in its 21 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Big Ten opponents.
- Maryland defeated No. 21 Syracuse, 63-20, at home in College Park in Week 2.
- Temple defeated Bucknell, 56-12, at home in Philadelphia in Week 2.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.