Week 8's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Maryland Terrapins and Minnesota Golden Gophers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Maryland vs Minnesota Point Spread
The Golden Gophers are 4.5-point home favorites against the Terrapins. Minnesota is -106 to cover the spread, while Maryland is -114 to cover as the 4.5-point underdog.
Maryland vs Minnesota Over/Under
The over/under for the Maryland vs Minnesota Week 8 college football matchup is set at 54.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Maryland vs Minnesota Moneyline
The Terrapins vs Golden Gophers moneyline has Minnesota as a -210 favorite, while Maryland is the +164 underdog on the road.
Maryland vs Minnesota Betting Trends
- Maryland is 4-2 straight up in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
- Maryland defeated Minnesota, 45-44 (OT), during their most recent meeting on Oct. 30, 2020.
- Maryland is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five game against a Big Ten opponent.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Maryland's last 13 games.
- Minnesota is 6-2-1 ATS in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last five games against Maryland.
Maryland vs Minnesota Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARY: (+164) | MINN: (-210)
Spread: MARY: +4.5 (-114) | MINN: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 54.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARY: (N/A) | MINN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.