Maryland vs Minnesota Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
Maryland Terrapins (3-4, 1-3 Big Ten) vs. No. 17 Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-0, 4-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Maryland vs Minnesota Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UMD: (+550) | MINN: (-800)
Spread: UMD: +16.5 (-110) | MINN: -16.5 (-110)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: UMD: 52% | MINN: 48%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: UMD: (N/A) | MINN: (+15000)
Maryland vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Maryland defeated Minnesota, 42-13, at home in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Maryland is 3-1 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Minnesota is 1-1 in the two all-time, head-to-head matchups with Maryland on the road in College Park.
- Minnesota is off to its first 7-0 start to a season since 1960, which is the same year the Gophers went on to win their most recent national championship.
- Maryland lost to Indiana, 34-28, at home in Week 8.
- Minnesota defeated Rutgers, 42-7, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.