Martin Day vs Davey Grant Odds, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 251
By michael obermuller
Day vs Grant Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 251 Preliminary Bantamweight Bout
Martin "The Spartan" Day (8-3-0, 3 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Davey "Dangerous" Grant (11-4-0, 1 KO, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 11, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the first fight on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Day vs Grant Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 251 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Martin Day: (-178)
- Davey Grant: (+150)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Day by KO/TKO: (+380)
- Day by Points: (+150)
- Day by Submission: (+650)
- Grant by KO/TKO: (+1500)
- Grant by Points: (+230)
- Grant by Submission: (+950)
Day vs Grant Betting Trends
- Martin Day lost to Liu Pingyuan, by split decision, in his most recent bout on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Davey Grant defeated Grigory Popov, by split decision, in his most recent bout on Nov. 9, 2019.
- Day averages 5.60 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
- Grant averages 3.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52 percent accuracy rate.
- Day averages 3.20 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
- Grant averages 1.68 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65 percent defense rate.
- Day has an 85 percent takedown defense rate.
- Grant averages 2.64 takedowns per 15 minutes with a 47 percent takedown accuracy rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.