Marquette vs Xavier Basketball Game Info
Marquette Golden Eagles (5-3, 1-1 Big East) vs. Xavier Musketeers (7-0, 0-0 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Cintas Center – Cincinnati, OH
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Marquette vs Xavier Spread & Odds
All NCAA basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+130) | XAV: (-154)
Spread: MARQ: +2.5 (-105) | XAV: -2.5 (-115)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARQ: (42%) | XAV: (58%)
Odds to Win 2021 National Championship: MARQ: (+10000) | XAV: (+6500)
Marquette vs Xavier Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Marquette vs Xavier Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette defeated Xavier, 84-82, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Jan. 29, 2020.
- Marquette is 53-24 in its 77 all-time head-to-head meetings with Xavier.
- Marquette is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Xavier.
- Marquette is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Marquette's last seven games.
- Xavier is 7-0 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Xavier's last 10 games.
- Marquette lost to Seton Hall, 70-63, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 17, 2020.
- Xavier defeated Oklahoma, 99-77, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 9, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.