Marquette vs Providence Basketball Game Info
Marquette Golden Eagles (8-7, 4-5 Big East) vs. Providence Friars (8-7, 4-5 Big East)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 27, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Alumni Hall – Providence, RI
Marquette vs Providence Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MARQ: (+118) | PROV: (-138)
Spread: MARQ: +2.5 (-115) | PROV: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MARQ: (24%) | PROV: (76%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MARQ: (+10000) | PROV: (+10000)
Marquette vs Providence Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Marquette vs Providence Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Marquette defeated Providence, 79-69, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Marquette is 20-11 all-time in 31 head-to-head games against Providence.
- Marquette is 14-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games against Providence.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Providence's last 12 games.
- Marquette lost to DePaul, 68-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
- Providence lost to Villanova, 71-56, in its most recent game on Jan. 23, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.