Marlins vs White Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, July 22
By Max Staley
Marlins vs White Sox Game Info
Miami Marlins (36-61, 18-29 Away) vs. Chicago White Sox (44-52, 25-20 Home)
Date: Monday, July 22, 2019
Time: 8:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field – Chicago, IL
Marlins vs White Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (-104) | CHW: (-110)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-196) | CHW: -1.5 (+166)
Total: 10 – Over (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 57% | CHW: 43%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Trevor Richards (3-11, 4.24 ERA) | CHW: Ivan Nova (4-9, 5.86 ERA)
Marlins vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Miami's last 15 games.
- Miami is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The White Sox are 2-8 straight up in their last 10 games.
- The White Sox are 4-2 straight up in their last six home games.
Marlins vs White Sox Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.60 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- The White Sox are averaging 4.25 runs per game this season (No. 28 in MLB).
- Trevor Richards is 1-3 with a 3.72 ERA in seven starts on the road this season. He has never faced the White Sox.
- Ivan Nova is 4-0 with a 0.98 ERA in four career starts against Miami.
Marlins vs White Sox Prop Bet
All Marlins-White Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ivan Nova - Strikeouts: Over 3.5 (-166) — Nova has been dominant in his career against the Miami Marlins, particularly in the strikeout department. In his 27 2/3 innings pitched against the Marlins, Nova has racked up 29 career strikeouts. He's also fanned at least four hitters in four of his last five starts, which suggests this total is within reach.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.