The Thursday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Miami Marlins and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Pirates Game Info
- Miami Marlins (42-45) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (38-51)
- Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Time: 12:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-176) | PIT: (+148)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+122) | PIT: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Marlins vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Marlins will start Braxton Garrett (1-3) against the Pirates and Zach Thompson (3-6).
Marlins vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (66.4%)
Marlins vs Pirates Moneyline
- Miami is the favorite, -176 on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +148 underdog on the road.
Marlins vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at the Marlins, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Marlins are +122 to cover the spread, and the Pirates are -146.
Marlins vs Pirates Over/Under
- Marlins versus Pirates on July 14 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Marlins vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been chosen as favorites in 37 games this year and have walked away with the win 24 times (64.9%) in those games.
- This year, Miami has won five of 10 games when listed as at least -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Miami and their opponents have hit the over in 42 of their 87 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have gone 28-45 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.4% of those games).
- Pittsburgh is 17-29 (winning just 37% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 88 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-45-8).