Marlins vs Pirates Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, September 4
By Zach Brunner
Marlins vs Pirates Game Info
Miami Marlins (49-88, 21-45 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (60-78, 29-38 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2019
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Park – Pittsburgh, PA
Marlins vs Pirates Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+166) | PIT: (-194)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-124) | PIT: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 9 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 26% | PIT: 74%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Robert Dugger (0-1, 4.50 ERA) | PIT: Trevor Williams (7-6, 5.26 ERA)
Marlins vs Pirates Betting Trends
- Miami is 5-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 16 road games.
- Miami is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
Marlins vs Pirates Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.70 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.77 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Robert Dugger is 0-1 with a 10.80 ERA in one start on the road this season. He has never faced Pittsburgh in his career.
- Trevor Williams is 0-1 with an 11.57 ERA in eight career starts against Miami.
Marlins vs Pirates Prop Bet
All Marlins-Pirates betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Josh Bell (+250) — Josh Bell has hit a total of 35 home runs this season. He has been better against right-handed pitchers, like Dugger, hitting 32 home runs and a .633 slugging percentage (.409 against lefties). Bell also looks to remain hot today after hitting two home runs in the last seven days.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.