Marlins vs Phillies Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Spread for 2020 MLB Opening Day Game
By Max Staley
Marlins vs Phillies MLB Opening Day 2020 Game Info
2020 MLB Opening Day Game
Miami Marlins (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Friday, July 24, 2020
Time: 7:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Citizens Bank Park – Philadelphia, PA
Marlins vs Phillies Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook. All probable pitchers' ERAs listed below reflect their 2019 MLB performance.
Moneyline: MIA: (+168) | PHI: (-196)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-122) | PHI: -1.5 (+104)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIA: (1%) | PHI: (99%)
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Sandy Alcantara (6-14, 3.88 ERA) | PHI: Aaron Nola (12-7, 3.87 ERA)
World Series Odds: MIA: (+30000) | PHI: (+2500)
Marlins 2020 Win Total Odds: 24.5 Wins – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Phillies 2020 Win Total Odds: 31.5 Wins – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Marlins vs Phillies Betting Trends
- Miami covered the spread (run line) in 51.8 percent of its games last season (No. 10 in MLB).
- Philadelphia covered the spread (run line) in 48.1 percent of its games last season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Miami hit the over in 52.0 percent of its games last season (T-No. 7 in MLB).
- Philadelphia hit the over in 47.1 percent of its games last season (T-No. 23 in MLB).
Marlins vs Phillies Stats
- Miami averaged 3.80 runs per game last season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Philadelphia averaged 4.78 runs per game last season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Miami surrendered 4.99 runs per game last season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Philadelphia surrendered 4.90 runs per game last season (No. 18 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.