Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
Miami Marlins (32-51, 17-22 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (43-41, 22-19 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Time: 6:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+230) | WSH: (-270)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (+116) | WSH: -1.5 (-136)
Total: 9.5 – Over (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 18% | WSH: 82%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Sandy Alcantara (4-7, 3.86 ERA) | WSH: Stephen Strausburg (9-4, 3.88 ERA)
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- Miami is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Miami's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 12 of Washington's last 18 Wednesday games.
- Washington is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
Marlins vs Nationals Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.63 runs per game this season (No. 29 in MLB).
- Washington is averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- Sandy Alcantara has a 0-4 record with a 9.00 ERA in four career starts against Washington.
- Stephen Strasburg has a 19-7 record with a 2.97 ERA in 33 career starts against Miami.
Marlins vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Marlins-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg – Strikeouts: Over 6.5 (-190) — Over the course of his career, Strasburg averages 1.17 strikeouts per inning. He's also averaging 7.29 strikeouts per game this season. However, the veteran starter has only struck out 26 batters combined in his last five starts.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Leo Abbe-Schneider is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Leo also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username leoabbe2. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.