Marlins vs Mets Game Info
Miami Marlins (42-70, 20-35 Away) vs. New York Mets (58-56, 31-20 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 7, 2019
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Citi Field – Queens, NY
Marlins vs Mets Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+172) | NYM: (-200)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-106) | NYM: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 9 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 24% | NYM: 76%
Probable Pitcher: MIA: Jordan Yamamoto (4-2, 3.94 ERA) | NYM: Steven Matz (6-7, 4.60 ERA)
Marlins vs Mets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in five of Miami's last seven games.
- The Mets are 5-0 straight up in their last five home games against Miami.
- The Mets are 12-1 straight up in their last 13 games.
- Miami is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against the Mets.
Marlins vs Mets Stats
- Miami is averaging 3.59 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- The Mets are averaging 4.80 runs per game this season (No. 15 in MLB).
- Jordan Yamamoto is 2-1 with a 2.86 ERA in four road starts this season. He has never faced the Mets.
- Steven Matz is 3-3 with a 2.85 ERA in 10 career starts against Miami.
Marlins vs Mets Prop Bet
All Marlins-Mets betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Michael Conforto (+270) — Michael Conforto should be fresh for Wednesday's 12:10 p.m. start time, as the Mets' star outfielder took yesterday off after playing both games in Monday's series-opening doubleheader. Conforto has been hot since the MLB All-Star break, with a .303/.392/.573 line and seven homers in 89 at-bats. Conforto feasts on right-handed pitching (.542 SLG this season) and could have a great matchup against Marlins' starter Jordan Yamamoto.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.