Marlins vs Cubs Game 2 Info
NL Wild Card Game 2 (MIA Leads 1-0)
No. 6 Miami Marlins (31-29, 20-14 Away) vs. No. 3 Chicago Cubs (34-26, 19-14 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field — Chicago, IL
How to Watch: ABC
Marlins vs Cubs Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+172) | CHC: (-200)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-132) | CHC: -1.5 (+112)
Total: 7 – Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): MIA: (37%) | CHC: (63%)
Series Price: MIA: (-194) | CHC: (+164)
World Series Odds: MIA: (+2800) | CHC: (+3700)
Marlins vs Cubs Probable Pitchers
Marlins: Sixto Sanchez (3-2, 3.46 ERA)
Cubs: Yu Darvish (8-3, 2.01 ERA)
Marlins vs Cubs Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Miami Marlins
Over/Under: Over 6.5
Marlins vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Miami is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 games against the Cubs.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last five games.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Chicago's last 12 games.
- Chicago is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
Marlins vs Cubs Stats
- Miami is averaging 4.39 runs per game this season (No. 19 in MLB).
- Miami is surrendering 5.00 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.36 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- The Cubs are surrendering 4.02 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.