Marlins vs Braves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 22
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Miami Marlins taking on the Atlanta Braves.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Marlins vs Braves Game Info
- Miami Marlins (17-22) vs. Atlanta Braves (19-21)
- Date: Sunday, May 22, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-132) | ATL: (+112)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+164) | ATL: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Marlins vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Sandy Alcantara (3-2) for the Miami Marlins, and Ian Anderson (3-2) for the Atlanta Braves.
Marlins vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (55.5%)
Marlins vs Braves Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Braves-Marlins, Atlanta is the underdog at +112, and Miami is -132 playing at home.
Marlins vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Marlins. The Braves are -200 to cover, while the Marlins are +164 to cover as a 1.5-run favorites on the runline.
Marlins vs Braves Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Marlins-Braves on May 22, with the over being -122 and the under +100.
Marlins vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Marlins have come away with 10 wins in the 19 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Miami has a mark of 10-8 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Miami have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 19 of 39 chances this season.
- The Braves have won 50% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (6-6).
- Atlanta is 4-5 (winning 44.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- In the 41 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Atlanta, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-16-2).