Cover Photo: Getty Images
Marlins vs Braves Game Info
Miami Marlins (2-6, 0-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (4-3, 4-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, April 6, 2019
Time: 7:20 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Marlins vs Braves Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+158) | ATL: (-184)
Spread: MIA: +1.5 (-134) | ATL: -1.5 (+114)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIA: 27% | ATL: 73%
Starting Pitcher: MIA: Sandy Alcantara (1-0, 0.00 ERA) | ATL: Kyle Wright (0-1, 6.23 ERA)
Marlins vs Braves Betting Trends & Stats
- Miami is 3-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has gone over in five of Miami's eight games this season.
- Atlanta is 4-3 ATS this season.
- The total has gone over in four of Atlanta's seven games this season.
Marlins vs Braves Prop Bet
All Marlins-Braves betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Race to Four Runs: Atlanta Braves (+100) – The Braves have been hitting the ball really well as of late, they rank No. 8 in the MLB in runs per game, and No. 9 in the league in hits per game. Atlanta also does a good job generating walks, as it ranks No. 2 in the MLB in walks per game. If Atlanta continues to get on base at this pace, it has a good chance at taking the lead. Additionally, the Braves rank No. 9 in the MLB in runs per game, knocking in an average of 4.86 per contest.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.