Marlins vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 7
By Duel Staff
The Miami Marlins are among the MLB teams busy on Tuesday, up against the Washington Nationals.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (22-30) vs. Washington Nationals (21-35)
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-164) | WSH: (+138)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+120) | WSH: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Marlins vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Miami Marlins will hand the ball to Edward Cabrera (1-0, 4.91 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Evan Lee (0-1, 4.91).
Marlins vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (53.2%)
Marlins vs Nationals Moneyline
Washington is a +138 underdog on the moneyline, while Miami is a -164 favorite at home.
Marlins vs Nationals Spread
The Marlins are hosting the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+120 to cover) on the runline. Washington is -144 to cover.
Marlins vs Nationals Over/Under
Marlins versus Nationals on June 7 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been victorious in 13, or 56.5%, of the 23 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Miami has a win-loss record of 1-4 when favored by -164 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Miami's games have gone over the total in 26 of their 52 opportunities.
- The Nationals have been the moneyline underdog 47 total times this season. They've finished 16-31 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +138 or longer, Washington has a 9-18 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- Washington has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 28 times this season for a 28-24-4 record against the over/under.