Mariners vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 23
By Duel Staff
The Seattle Mariners are among the MLB teams busy on Saturday, up against the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mariners vs Royals Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (8-5) vs. Kansas City Royals (5-7)
- Date: Saturday, April 23, 2022
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-164) | KC: (+138)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+134) | KC: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Mariners vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (58.6%)
Mariners vs Royals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Royals, Seattle is the favorite at -164, and Kansas City is +138 playing on the road.
Mariners vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at the Mariners, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Royals are -162 to cover the spread, and the Mariners are +134.
Mariners vs Royals Over/Under
- Mariners versus Royals, on April 23, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being +104 and the under -128.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.