Mariners vs Padres Game Info
Seattle Mariners (12-19, 5-11 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (18-13, 11-5 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 26, 2020
Time: 9:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park — San Diego, CA
Mariners vs Padres Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+198) | SD: (-230)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-104) | SD: -1.5 (-112)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): SEA: (N/A) | SD: (N/A)
World Series Odds: SEA: (+22000) | SD: (+3000)
Mariners vs Padres Probable Pitchers
Mariners: Taijuan Walker (2-2, 4.00 ERA)
Padres: Dinelson Lamet (2-1, 1.89 ERA)
Mariners vs Padres Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: San Diego Padres
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Mariners vs Padres Betting Trends
- Seattle defeated San Diego yesterday, 8-3.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last six games.
- Seattle is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in six of San Diego's last eight games.
- San Diego is 7-1 straight up in its last eight games.
Mariners vs Padres Stats
- Seattle is averaging 4.26 runs per game this season (T-No. 22 in MLB).
- Seattle is surrendering 5.32 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- San Diego is averaging 5.35 runs per game this season (T-No. 4 in the MLB).
- San Diego is surrendering 4.61 runs per game this season (No. 14 in the MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.