Mariners vs Cubs Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Monday, September 2
By Zach Brunner
Mariners vs Cubs Game Info
Seattle Mariners (58-80, 29-40 Away) vs. Chicago Cubs (73-63, 45-24 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 2, 2019
Time: 2:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Wrigley Field – Chicago, IL
Mariners vs Cubs Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+260) | CHC: (-310)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (+128) | CHC: -1.5 (-150)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 21% | CHC: 79%
Probable Pitcher: SEA: Justus Sheffield (0-1, 7.94 ERA) | CHC: Kyle Hendricks (9-9, 3.47 ERA)
Mariners vs Cubs Betting Trends
- Seattle is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine road games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Seattle's last eight games against the Cubs.
- The Cubs are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games against Seattle.
- The Cubs are 1-5 straight up in their last six home games.
Mariners vs Cubs Stats
- Seattle is averaging 4.87 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- The Cubs are averaging 4.88 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Justus Sheffield has not played on the road this season, nor has he faced the Cubs in his career. Sheffield was 0-0 with a 16.20 ERA in two appearances (zero starts) on the road last season.
- Kyle Hendricks is 5-2 with a 1.79 ERA in 11 starts at home this season. He has never faced the Mariners in his career.
Mariners vs Cubs Prop Bet
All Mariners-Cubs betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Kris Bryant (+250) — Kris Bryant has hit a total of 26 home runs the season. He has also been terrific against left-handed pitchers, like Sheffield, hitting nine home runs and a .688 slugging percentage (.474 against righties).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.