The Seattle Mariners will take on the Oakland Athletics in MLB action on Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (18-26) vs. Oakland Athletics (18-27)
- Date: Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-178) | OAK: (+150)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+126) | OAK: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mariners vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will start Robbie Ray (4-4) against the Athletics and Paul Blackburn (4-0).
Mariners vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (54.1%)
Mariners vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is the underdog, +150 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -178 favorite at home.
Mariners vs Athletics Spread
- The Mariners are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Athletics. The Mariners are +126 to cover, and the Athletics are -152.
Mariners vs Athletics Over/Under
- Mariners versus Athletics, on May 25, has an over/under of 7, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been chosen as favorites in 13 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (61.5%) in those games.
- This season, Seattle has come away with a win three times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -166 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Seattle and their opponents have hit the over in 24 of their 44 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Athletics have won 38.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (13-21).
- Oakland has an 8-10 record (winning 44.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- Oakland has played in 41 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 17 times (17-22-2).