Mariners vs Athletics Game Info
Seattle Mariners (39-59, 20-30 Away) vs Oakland Athletics (54-41, 30-20 Home)
Date: Wednesday, July 17, 2019
Time: 3:37 p.m. EST
Venue: Oakland Coliseum – Oakland, CA
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+170) | OAK: (-198)
Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-112) | OAK: -1.5 (-104)
Total: 10 – Over (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 25% | OAK: 75%
Probable Pitchers: SEA: Erik Swanson (1-5, 8.04 ERA) | OAK: Homer Bailey (7-6, 4.80 ERA)
Mariners vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seattle's last six road games.
- Oakland is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Oakland's last 15 games played in July.
Mariners vs Athletics Stats
- Seattle is averaging 4.96 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
- Oakland is averaging 5.18 runs per game this season (No. 9 in MLB).
- Erik Swanson has a 1-2 record and a 6.38 ERA in four appearances (three starts) on the road this season. He has never faced Oakland.
- Homer Bailey is 1-1 with a 4.97 ERA in two career starts against Seattle.
Mariners vs Athletics Prop Bet
All Mariners-Athletics betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: Daniel Vogelbach (+330) — Daniel Vogelbach has hit much better against right-handed pitching this season, batting .268 with 19 home runs (.130 and two home runs against left-handed pitchers). In three career at-bats against Bailey, Vogelbach has one home run and a 1.333 slugging percentage. Bailey has also given up four home runs in his last three appearances.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.